certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects. PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
This PRINCE2® Foundation training course is designed to ensure you pass your PRINCE2® exams on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, which has been trusted by more than 10,000 learners just like you, will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2® guidelines. You will also learn how to tailor projects as per the environment Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
During this 2-day course you will learn to:
Taking this Prince2 Foundation training course satisfies the requirement for the PRINCE2® Foundation certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification is designed to equip you with software engineering practices that are needed to achieve the quality necessary for scaling Scrum, Lean, and XP-inspired practices to your enterprise. The course helps you understand Scrum principles and goes beyond fundamental learning to include Lean thinking tools, roles, and processes. Successful completion of this training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
he SAFe for Teams course has been thoughtfully designed to help you prepare for the Certified SAFe® Practitioner exam. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
• Apply SAFe® Agile principles at the enterprise level
• Be an effective team member on the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Collaborate with other teams on the ART
• Plan and execute iterations
• Plan and execute program increments, and demonstrate value
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Continually improve the team’s and ART processes
The SAFe for Teams exam pattern and a passing score are given as below:
• Name – SAFe® SP - SAFe Practitioner
• Format – Multiple choice
• Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
You can find more information in the below links:
• Program or Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Team members
• Business Analysts
• Release Train Engineer
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.