certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
ITIL® 4 Foundation is one of the widely-recognized entry-level certification courses provided by AXELOS in the IT Service Management category. With widespread digital transformation, enterprises needed an ITSM framework that took into account the evolving trends in the market. This resulted in the transition from ITIL® V3 to ITIL® 4 which provides a holistic operating model to deliver tech-enabled products services. This 3-day ITIL® Foundation course is ideal for professionals who are looking to gain a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and enhance their IT Service Management strategy in an organization.
Participants who take part in the ITIL® 4 Foundation training will learn about:
Taking this ITIL® Foundation training course satisfies the requirement for the ITIL® Foundation certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification is designed to equip you with software engineering practices that are needed to achieve the quality necessary for scaling Scrum, Lean, and XP-inspired practices to your enterprise. The course helps you understand Scrum principles and goes beyond fundamental learning to include Lean thinking tools, roles, and processes. Successful completion of this training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
he SAFe for Teams course has been thoughtfully designed to help you prepare for the Certified SAFe® Practitioner exam. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
• Apply SAFe® Agile principles at the enterprise level
• Be an effective team member on the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Collaborate with other teams on the ART
• Plan and execute iterations
• Plan and execute program increments, and demonstrate value
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Continually improve the team’s and ART processes
The SAFe for Teams exam pattern and a passing score are given as below:
• Name – SAFe® SP - SAFe Practitioner
• Format – Multiple choice
• Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
You can find more information in the below links:
• Program or Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Team members
• Business Analysts
• Release Train Engineer
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.