certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
The course on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, trains students on the tools and techniques of DMAIC Cycle (Define, Analyze, Improve, Measure, and Control) for the Process Improvement. This course would let you use the MINITAB 16, which helps in analyzing your data with any statistical software. A complete compilation of graphs and statistics give students all the required insight to improve the processes using this Six Sigma Certification.
Participants who take part in the training will learn about:
Taking this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course satisfies the requirement for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification is designed to equip you with software engineering practices that are needed to achieve the quality necessary for scaling Scrum, Lean, and XP-inspired practices to your enterprise. The course helps you understand Scrum principles and goes beyond fundamental learning to include Lean thinking tools, roles, and processes. Successful completion of this training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
he SAFe for Teams course has been thoughtfully designed to help you prepare for the Certified SAFe® Practitioner exam. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
• Apply SAFe® Agile principles at the enterprise level
• Be an effective team member on the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Collaborate with other teams on the ART
• Plan and execute iterations
• Plan and execute program increments, and demonstrate value
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Continually improve the team’s and ART processes
The SAFe for Teams exam pattern and a passing score are given as below:
• Name – SAFe® SP - SAFe Practitioner
• Format – Multiple choice
• Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
You can find more information in the below links:
• Program or Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Team members
• Business Analysts
• Release Train Engineer
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.