certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects. PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course will acquaint professionals with this de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and used in the private sector internationally. It embodies established and proven best practices in project management. This course will prepare you for both PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner and the benefits of obtaining this certification will far outweigh the PRINCE2® certification cost.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:
Give an edge to your career with PRINCE2® certification training courses. Students can join live, instructor-led online Training & Certification Course at Beyond ICT.
Taking this PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner training course satisfies the requirement for the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
The PRINCE2® certification will help the following professionals:
To take the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification is designed to equip you with software engineering practices that are needed to achieve the quality necessary for scaling Scrum, Lean, and XP-inspired practices to your enterprise. The course helps you understand Scrum principles and goes beyond fundamental learning to include Lean thinking tools, roles, and processes. Successful completion of this training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
he SAFe for Teams course has been thoughtfully designed to help you prepare for the Certified SAFe® Practitioner exam. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
• Apply SAFe® Agile principles at the enterprise level
• Be an effective team member on the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Collaborate with other teams on the ART
• Plan and execute iterations
• Plan and execute program increments, and demonstrate value
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Continually improve the team’s and ART processes
The SAFe for Teams exam pattern and a passing score are given as below:
• Name – SAFe® SP - SAFe Practitioner
• Format – Multiple choice
• Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
You can find more information in the below links:
• Program or Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Team members
• Business Analysts
• Release Train Engineer
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.