certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
SAFe® for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
During this two-day course you will learn to:
This online live SAFe® For Teams (SP) course will be beneficial for individuals who:
Taking this Scaled Agile Framework training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification is designed to equip you with software engineering practices that are needed to achieve the quality necessary for scaling Scrum, Lean, and XP-inspired practices to your enterprise. The course helps you understand Scrum principles and goes beyond fundamental learning to include Lean thinking tools, roles, and processes. Successful completion of this training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe® Practitioner certification and prepares you to pass the exam.
he SAFe for Teams course has been thoughtfully designed to help you prepare for the Certified SAFe® Practitioner exam. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the tools and techniques to:
• Apply SAFe® Agile principles at the enterprise level
• Be an effective team member on the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Collaborate with other teams on the ART
• Plan and execute iterations
• Plan and execute program increments, and demonstrate value
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Continually improve the team’s and ART processes
The SAFe for Teams exam pattern and a passing score are given as below:
• Name – SAFe® SP - SAFe Practitioner
• Format – Multiple choice
• Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
• Number of questions – 45
• Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
• Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
You can find more information in the below links:
• Program or Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Team members
• Business Analysts
• Release Train Engineer
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.