certification and examination alliances
subject matter experts
Flexible course planning
High pass rate
CompTIA Security +
Certified Ethical hacker (CEH)
Certified Information System Security Professonal (CISSP)
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course will help you to:
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional computing technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks. You will:
In this course, you will use discussions, case studies, and the experiences of your instructor and fellow students to explore the hazards and pitfalls of technology and learn how to use that technology safely and securely.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the basic use of conventional computing technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers; mobile phones; and basic Internet functions, such as web browsing and email.
This course is designed for all users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, to enable them to use technology more securely and minimize digital risks, regardless of technical ability.
• Program or Project Manager
• Release Train Engineer or Architect
• Solution, Portfolio or Product Manager
• Agile Coach or SAFe Program Consultant
• CEO, CTO, or Director
• Consultant or Human Resources
• Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
• Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
• SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management PDF certificate.
• SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
• 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
• The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
• Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
• Eligible to apply for 16 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
• Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
• Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® 5 LPM understanding.
The SAFe® LPM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® LPM workbook, attempt the mock test available on the SAFe Community platform, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
You can find more information in the below links:
Didn't you find your answer? Fill out the form below.